Cablescan have a Capris 50-300 and NOVA 840 laser marking machines, this is a non aggressive method of identifying wires, it is widely used in the aerospace industry and offers a lightweight alternative to individual marker sleeves. We can also supply kitsets of laser marked wires for customers who wish to produce their cables in-house.
Benefits of wire laser marking
- Clear unrivalled print quality
- Permanent under all known conditions
- Non-contact, unlike hot stamp method no physical pressure is applied to the wire
- Eliminates the requirements for individual idents, resulting in reduced material and labour cost
- Flexible – prints exactly what the customer requires
- Weight reduction over individual idents
- Raises the profile of the finished product
To compliment this capability Cablescan have a range of Hellermann, Tyco, Brady identification systems. And an ES technology laser TMS ident printer.